LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a membership organization who is recognized as a leader in the healthcare space and assists their members with cultivating their skills! This organization is looking to hire a temporary Remote Part-Time Research Coordinator to assist with a variety of research related tasks.
The Remote Part-Time Research Coordinator is a remote role that will play a key part in assisting with a variety of tasks all within the research department. This role requires strong critical thinking, attention to detail and analytical skills, and applicants MUST have experience working within SPSS. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced role that is challenging, rewarding and flexible!
Remote Part-Time Research Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Create and manipulate surveys to be sent to their members through SurveyMonkey
- Analyze and code survey responses
- Edit and proofread journal entries for their research journal
- Compile the research information and create PowerPoint Presentations
- Work efficiently in a deadline-driven environment
- Utilize strong attention to detail
Remote Part-Time Research Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, sociology, economics or statistics is preferred
- SPSS is required
- Experience in research, writing or editing is required
- 1-2 years of administrative or office experience
- Extreme accuracy
This organization will allow you to grow and develop your research skills as well as work independently alongside the research team. If you are looking to expand your knowledge and skillsets in a research capacity, please apply for this Remote Part-Time Research Coordinator role today!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: association , non-profit , NFP , SPSS , Research , Survey , Research Assistant , Psychology , Sociology , Social Science , Statistics , Economics , SurveyMonkey , Qualtrics , part-time , part time #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.