LaSalle Network is currently working with a client who is hiring for a Remote Paralegal! This position is remote in the Phoenix, AZ area. Our client is looking for an individual that has strong leadership skills, a positive attitude and eagerness!
Remote Paralegal Responsibilities:
- Regularly communicate with clients to request and review documentation related to the case
- Communicate via phone call, email and text with clients to gather required information in order to further qualify them for cases
- Confirm that all clients are being reached out to on a consistent basis
- Accurately file documents in the appropriate databases with all required information and notes
- Perform a variety of file maintenance tasks for electronic files in compliance with the firm’s policies; includes creating and retrieving files when necessary
- Assist clients with the discovery phase of a case and provide pre-determined answers to their questions, refraining from providing legal advice
Remote Paralegal Requirements:
- High school diploma required
- 1-3+ years working in an office setting
- 1-2+ years working in a customer service environment
- Must have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, self-motivation and a desire to help the customer
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office and email systems such as Outlook with a high level of comfort in moving between multiple information systems
- Ability to make sound customer-oriented decisions in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to compose professional emails
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , Legal , Manager , Paralegal #LI-NAOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.