LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client that specializes in managed IT services and is looking to grow their service desk team. The core services of this client are: help desk, systems engineering, network engineering and cloud services. We are looking to hire an individual to join their service team in the overnight shift. This is a 100% remote opportunity.
Remote Overnight Help Desk Technician Responsibilities:
- Provide remote technical assistance to end users using both oral and written communication skills via phone, email and video conference
- Act as initial point of contact for computer hardware and software problem resolution for users
- Configure and administer mobile devices including smartphones
- Troubleshoot technical issues with monitors, keyboards, mice, etc.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with internet, modems or VPNs
- Handle any connectivity issues
- Handle basic escalations when needed
- Meet and/or exceed daily and weekly KPIs around average call handle time, call resolution and customer satisfaction
Remote Overnight Help Desk Technician Requirements:
- Educational degree/certificate or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of hands-on desktop support experience; strong customer service skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge in Office365 Exchange Online administration
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows, macOS, Android and iOS operating systems
- Knowledge of Citrix and VPN
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Apple Business Manager and user account changes
- Technical aptitude with strong PC and mobile device literacy skills including MacBooks
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk , IT support , Active Directory , mobile device management , Windows , PC , remote , service desk , overnight , third shift , technical troubleshooting #LI-STTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.