LaSalle Network has partnered with a client looking for a full stack Remote .NET Developer to join their growing team for both development and application maintenance. The ideal candidate is an independent self-starter with the ability to analyze, describe, implement, deliver and reiterate a given task. They will also need to be a strong problem solver with the ability to research and resolve a given issue.
The Remote .NET Developer will see an application through its lifecycle from concept to production, and ongoing warranty and enhancements.
Remote .NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain code for various internal applications and investigate and resolve any defects
- Enhance existing applications by analyzing business objectives and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Other tasks as required
Remote .NET Developer Requirements:
- Experience with full stack web development
- Experience with Microsoft T-SQL
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with ORMs (e.g., Entity Framework)
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with modern web frameworks MVVM / SPA / etc
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with responsive web apps
Keywords and Related Terms: .NET , developer , applications #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.