Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a leading adult beverage company in hiring a Remote Marketing Admin Assistant. This role will work with the creative team in writing image descriptions for products on their website, work in the CMS system and work directly with the Creative Director.
If you are looking for an opportunity to gain marketing experience with a well-known adult beverage company and work directly with a strong communications team, apply to this position today! This position is fully remote.
Remote Marketing Admin Assistant Responsibilities:
- Utilize the CMS system to update product nutrition information on the website
- Communicate with communications and data analytics team to manage ongoing projects
- Populate new data for products to the company website
- Light photo editing and image resizing
Remote Marketing Admin Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience using a CMS system
- Some experience image resizing
- Strong project management skills
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , CMS , adult bev , beverage , CPG , Chicago , creative #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.