Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with an IT solutions company that is focused on creating digital transformation for their clientele. They are seeking a Remote Mainframe Transition Manager to join their team due to growth.
Remote Mainframe Transition Manager Responsibilities:
- Serve as technical lead for mainframe platform
- Relocate mainframe environment; lead migration and testing
- Create technical documentation, lead technical discussions, perform research for mainframe related technology
- Coordinate hardware installations with vendors
Remote Mainframe Transition Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience working with z/OS environment
- Familiarity with mainframe functional areas; z/OS operating system, storage, databases, CICS, disaster recovery
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Keywords and Related Terms: mainframe transition , z/os , CICS , operating system , disaster recovery , migration #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.