Are you licensed to sell health and life insurance? Are you looking for a role where you can work in the comfort in your home?
LaSalle Network has partnered with a healthcare company that is looking for Remote Licensed Agents to start immediately! This position offers competitive pay and the ability to work remotely. If you are licensed to sell health and life insurance and are looking for a great opportunity to apply your skills, then please keep reading!
Remote Licensed Agent Responsibilities:
- Enroll customers in different insurance plans
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries via email and telephone
- Answer inbound calls and conduct outbound calls daily
- Contact existing customers to address questions
- Provide a high level of service to callers to ensure they understand products and services
Remote Licensed Agent Requirements:
- Licensed to sell health and life insurance
- Minimum of six months of strong customer service experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to meet and/or exceed set goals and targets
- Strong PC proficiency and the ability to pass pre-employment skill assessments
If you are interested in this Remote Licensed Agent opportunity and match the above criteria, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: health , life , auto , insurance , insurance agent , health insurance agent , health and life insurance agent , life insurance agent , licensed health insurance agent , licensed life insurance agent , licensed healthcare specialist , licensed life insurance specialist , healthcare insurance agent , healthcare insurance specialist , customer support , customer service , inbound calls , phone support , administrative , communication , interpersonal , call center , contact center , entry level , recent grad , recent graduate , entry level positions , customer service representative , CSR , sales representative , sales associate , customer service associate , associate , metrics , goals , inbound , outbound , retail , intern , internship , FG , fresh graduate , BA , Bachelor
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.