A national leading law firm representing a broad array of clients is seeking a contract-to-hire Legal Case Manager to join its growing team! This position is remote, but they have locations in Illinois, Texas and DC.
This law firm acts on behalf of individuals, companies and governmental entities across a variety of claims and practice areas. Their team combines expert legal knowledge with significant financial experience managing litigation-related investments. They are looking for a Legal Case Manager to start in September! This position offers competitive hourly pay, has an extensive training program, and many growth opportunities!
As a Legal Case Manager, you will be responsible for assisting and communicating with clients with the discovery phase of a case, maintaining and building upon existing client relationships and providing outstanding support to clients. In this fast-paced environment, you must be able to think on your feet!
- Regularly communicate with clients to request and review documentation related to the case
- Communicate via phone call, email and text with clients to gather required information in order to further qualify them for cases
- Confirm that all clients are being reached out to on a consistent basis
- Accurately file documents in the appropriate databases with all required information and notes
- Perform a variety of file maintenance tasks for electronic files in compliance with the firm’s policies; this includes creating and retrieving files when necessary
- Assist clients with the discovery phase of a case and provide pre-determined answers to their questions, refraining from providing legal advice
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills and a high attention to detail
- Ideal candidate is a proactive, self-motivated, task-oriented individual who is able to work independently with minimal oversight
This is an excellent opportunity for any customer service or client services professional seeking to continue growing their career at a rapid pace with a national company.
If you are interested in this Legal Case Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
customer , customer service , remote , client services , client service , client , call center #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.