Are you looking to be an integral part of a rapidly growing team responsible for selling a suite of human resources and technology software solutions? LaSalle Network has partnered with an industry leader to help expand their mid-market and enterprise sales team with an ambitious Remote Key Account Executive. Our client is looking for competitive, energetic, and experienced salespeople who are looking to take their career to the next level. They are offering a base salary and uncapped commission structure plus a fully remote work environment.
The ideal Remote Key Account Executive candidate will be a highly motivated sales professional with a proven track record of success selling software solutions into a variety of industries.
Remote Key Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Exceed monthly quota targets, while developing and building a strong sales pipeline
- Effectively source and prospect new sales opportunities
- Grow and develop their book of business and retain top accounts
- Manage complex sales-cycles and efficiently present value to prospects, partners and clients
- Develop strong working relationships with strategic partners to create go-to-market strategies
Remote Key Account Executive Requirements:
- Proven success in consistently achieving monthly/quarterly quota targets
- Experience closing complex/consultative sales cycles in the SaaS industry
- “Hunter” mentality with experience in self-generating new business
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced and high-growth business environment
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
If you’re interested in this Remote Key Account Executive position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Team Lead, Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related terms: remote , account , executive , sales , selling , key , pipeline , prospect , calling , call , opportunities , business , client , sales-cycle , partner
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.