LaSalle Network is partnering with a healthcare company headquartered in Bannockburn seeking a Remote Junior Project Manager to join their team. They will work alongside Senior Project Managers on both IT related projects and business projects. Projects include supporting the opening of several additional care sites in the US and supporting the launching of a new product.
Junior Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead projects through creating the charter, developing timelines and ensuring deadlines are met
- Liaise between IT and Business teams
- Mitigate risk and manage multiple projects at a time
Junior Project Manager Requirements:
- Experience working on at least one project end to end
- Experience ensuring timelines/deadlines are hit, mitigating risks and providing status updates
- Good communication and drive
This is a long-term contract opportunity. If you have the experience listed above and are looking for a great opportunity with an established employer, this role is for you.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Recruiter – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: project manager , healthcare , remote , project management , IT , business , mitigation #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.