LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a non-profit health association headquartered in downtown Chicago seeking a Remote IT Business Analyst to join their team.
This position will assist with upgrades, implementations and integration projects. The Remote IT Business Analyst will assist with a Microsoft Dynamics implementation through gathering requirements, putting together documentation, liaising between the developers and key stakeholders and ensuring the overall success of the project. Down the line, they will be responsible for system maintenance and other projects over their business management systems.
Remote IT Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Document requirements through consulting with stakeholders to determine business design
- Maintain and configure modules in Microsoft Dynamics
- Create reports and dashboards
- Coordinate testing and user training
Remote IT Business Analyst Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working on an implementation
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or a similar system
- Monday.com or similar Project Management tool knowledge preferred
This is a full-time, remote, contract to hire opportunity. If you have the experience listed above and are looking for a great opportunity with an established employer, this role is for you.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: microsoft dynamics , liaison , documentation , business analyst , user stories , BRD , FRD , Monday.com #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.