Our client, a leading CPG adult beverage organization is looking for a Remote Interim Marketing Recruiter to guide the talent acquisition team in creative sourcing, community outreach and networking in order to promote hiring within the community of Chicago. The Remote Interim Marketing Recruiter will support recruiting activities by posting positions, screening resumes, partnering with outside vendors, partnering with hiring managers and handling pre-employment testing. This position will also develop relationships with local colleges/universities and other community partners to build a pipeline of talent.
Remote Interim Marketing Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Support the entire recruiting process with administrative duties, scheduling interviews, assisting with the onboarding process, communicating with internal teams and hiring managers and posting positions on various job boards and on the company website
- Assist with all recruiting activities such as (but not limited to) posting job requisitions, creating offer letters, partnering with vendors on background checks and other pre-employment tests, communicating with hiring managers and candidates, tracking candidates in the applicant tracking system and scheduling interviews
- Develop and present data and reporting as needed
- Special projects as assigned
Remote Interim Marketing Recruiter Requirements:
- 2-5 years of Talent Acquisition experience in Marketing is required
- Ability to implement and manage recruiting strategies and processes
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills and administration support skills
- Customer service oriented, energetic and positive working attitude
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you are interested in the Remote Interim Marketing Recruiter position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: remote , marketing , sales , cpg , recruiting , recruitment #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.