Our client, a Fortune 200 company headquartered in the heart of downtown Chicago, is looking for a Remote Interim Director of Equity and Compensation. This person will report directly to the Head of Executive Compensation and will be a key member of the total rewards team.
Remote Director of Equity and Compensation Responsibilities:
- Administration of global stock plans
- Oversee the Morgan Stanley equity management platform and all participant equity plan transactions (grants, releases, exercises, etc.) and ensure that they are correctly processed in a timely manner
- Assist Legal in preparation of SEC filings, including Section 16 Filings (Form 3, 4, and 5) and 10b5-1 program, where applicable
- Partner with the organization’s transfer agent, outside broker service providers, mobility tax provider, internal Legal, Payroll, HR, and other teams as necessary
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required
- Audit support for quarterly reviews, year-end audits, as well as ensuring that internal controls and procedures are in place
- Maintain and update documents defining procedures for all plan administration
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested
Remote Director of Equity and Compensation Requirements:
- Subject matter expertise and passion for equity administration
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong project-management focus
- Ability to manage multiple key stakeholders in a growth environment; desire to thrive in an exceptionally fast-paced organization
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, focusing on top priorities and high impact economic and behavioral drivers
- 3+ years of corporate equity administration for a U.S. company with global equity population
- Knowledge of compensation statistics and metrics
- Experience overseeing an equity management platform, ideally Morgan Stanley’s
This position will move quickly for the right candidate. If you are interested and qualified for the
Interim Director of Equity and Compensation role, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: compensation , equity , total rewards , benefits , human resources , benchmarking , salary , surveys #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.