LaSalle Network is partnering with a healthcare organization in Chicago to identify a Remote Integration Analyst to join their team. This is a 9-12 month contract opportunity and this is 100% remote.
Remote Integration Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Client and other stakeholders to understand technological & business challenges faced in Integration space and architect/design Integration solutions aligned with Client's business objectives and goals
- Understand high-level integration needs and define efficient, scalable, and high-performance enterprise-level Integration Solution Architecture and Design
- Provide technical expertise required for the Integration projects implementation
- Participate in defining and implementing standards and guidelines for the design, development, testing, and release management pertaining to Integration projects
- Provide technical and project related guidance to team on day-to-day basis
- Collaborate with team to identify issues and queries during the implementation and provide a medium between development and business layer for resolving those issues/queries
- Monitor different phases of project execution, identify areas for improvements, and help in designing and implementing automated delivery solutions
- Manage overall and day-to-day technology operations for Integration projects
- Lead team meetings and checkpoints to track progress, issues, queries, and act as communication layer between technical team and other stakeholders
- Develop standards, processes, and templates, as necessary for Integration projects delivery
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to resolve project impediments, issues, and challenges to ensure timely project delivery
- Lead meetings with client and other vendors on technology architecture matters
- Provide day-to-day guidance to the team on project issues and arrange additional trainings, if necessary
Remote Integration Analyst Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree with minimum 8 years of experience in designing/leading enterprise integration programs/projects delivery
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in designing integration solutions and architecture principles
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing interfaces in one or more leading integration technologies (e.g. Rhapsody, IIB, Ensemble, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Strong background and understanding of integration, distributed enterprise messaging services, APIs, cloud computing solutions, security, and DevOps technologies landscape
- Knowledge of Healthcare Provider domain, including department workflows and processes, and standards (i.e. HL7, CCD, DICOM, etc.)
- Experience with handling customer and other third-party vendors effectively
- Must be flexible and adaptable towards changing organizational needs
- Should be able to advise management and developers on potential future business needs
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations (e.g. HIPAA, ARRA) and their impact on business
- Experience with MS office suit including VISIO, able to build Use Cases
- Should have good conceptual modeling skills to engage stakeholders in more meaningful dialog and decompose the abstract into details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Remote Integration Analyst role, please send a resume to email@example.com today!
Recruiter, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: healthcare , integration , HL7 , remote , security , devops , technology , it , integration solutions
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.