We are looking for Remote Inpatient Coders to join the team of an healthcare organization that works with several major health systems and medical clinics across the United States! They're looking for coders with at least 2 years of experience of inpatient coding experience and have received a certification through AHIMA.
Remote Inpatient Coder Responsibilities:
- Assigns ICD-10-CM/PCS codes and assigns DRGs for inpatient medical records accounts; assigns ICD-10-CM/PCS codes and CPT codes for outpatient medical record accounts
- Reviews records according to pre-established criteria for referral to physician reviewers
- Communicates with the medical staff in order to ensure appropriate assignment of principal and secondary diagnoses and procedures
- Utilizes 3Ms encoder resources to ensure optimal coding accuracy.
Remote Inpatient Coder Requirements:
- Must have AHIMA certification - RHIT, RHIA or CCS
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of inpatient coding is required to be considered
- Strong knowledge of ICD-10
- Knowledge of Epic EMR system preferred
If you have great experience with inpatient facility coding, please apply for the Remote Inpatient Coder position today.
Recruiter, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: RHIA , RHIT , CCS , inpatient , coding , coder , facility , remote, hospital , healthcare , health information management , health information , medical records, CPC, certified professional coder, COC, certified outpatient coding, CIC, certified inpatient coder, CRC, certified risk adjustment coder, CASCC, CANPC, CCC, CCVTC, CPCD, CEDC, CEMC, CFPC, CGIC, CGSC, CHONC, CIRCC, COBGC, COSC, CPEDC, CRHC, CUC #LI-OTHRCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.