LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a large nationwide distributor that is looking for a Remote Innovation Architect. This role will work alongside the Innovation team to help identify and develop solutions with a knowledge of emerging technologies in order to improve internal and external experiences. This position is 100% remote and can sit anywhere in the country. This will be a 6-month contract-to-hire position.
Remote Innovation Architect Responsibilities:
- Keep up with industry trends and know when to apply opportunities for innovation
- Actively keep contact with research organizations and networking platforms
- Work alongside the innovation team to design and architect innovative prototypes
- Lead the innovative culture in which experimentation and trying again are natural activities
Remote Innovation Architect Requirements:
- 5+ years in an innovation-focused position
- Experience giving presentations to executive leadership teams
- Ability to develop POCs by oneself, and by arranging the solution development through others
- Verbal and written communication skills that can translate complex technical solutions to layman’s terms
- Hands-on experience in a low/no code environment
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Recruiter - Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Innovation , Proof of Concept , Solutions Architect , low code , no code , Experiment #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.