Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a Software Development company to find a Remote Hubspot Specialist. This person will have a major role in executing digital lead strategies, as well as utilizing analytics data to improve lead generation effectiveness and overall performance marketing. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, self-motivated and has extensive knowledge of HubSpot.
If you are searching for a new home, please apply today! The Remote Hubspot Specialist position is an amazing opportunity with a growing company.
Remote Hubspot Specialist Responsibilities:
- Ownership of lead flow maintenance and optimization with competency using common tech stack
- Manage paid media using Google Ads/Google Tag Manager
- Ownership of digital marketing channels that involve company AI to generate qualified leads both inbound and outbound
- Track website traffic and conversion rates
- Utilize Google Suite and/or other paid lead platforms to drive consistent and efficient leads
- Support actions required by sales, customers care, marketing and ad hoc field requests
- Strong understanding of the Hubspot program
- Explain and understand reports through Hubspot to assist the sales and marketing team
- Provide transparency to executives on sales cycles and help marketers use the program to its fullest
Remote Hubspot Specialist Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Background in B2B tech and SaaS required
- Background in paid media preferred
Keywords and Related Terms: hubspot , remote , paid ads , digital marketing #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.