Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently working with a manufacturing company based in Chicago to identify a Remote HRIS Consultant (SuccessFactors) to join their team. This individual will serve as the technical/functional point-of-contact for HR systems and will ensure data integrity, testing of system changes, troubleshooting interfaces and other issues, maintaining business processes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. This position will be responsible for the coordination of HR resources to drive out decision making regarding new HR data models and processes to support the implementation, enhancement and maintenance of HR systems.
This is a 6-month contract position (possible to extend or convert) and this position can be performed 100% remotely.
Remote HRIS Consultant (SuccessFactors) Responsibilities:
- Analyze HR processes and make recommendations for improvements via the use of technology
- Oversee the documentation of requirements, development, implementation and testing of new or redesigned systems, reports and procedures for HR to ensure efficient business processes
- Work with the HRIS team and HR staff to consolidate data models and drive process decisions
- Maintain a thorough, efficient and accurate HRIS database
- Find and resolve HRIS problems by comparing data from different sources to create solutions
- Provide regular updates to HR users regarding any changes to the system
- Support upgrades, enhancements and testing for SuccessFactors
- Analyze software releases to assess impact of new features
- Create and maintain process documentation and provide training to advanced users
- Investigate and resolve complex production support issues
Remote HRIS Consultant (SuccessFactors) Requirements:
- 2+ years of HRIS software as a service experience along with comprehensive knowledge of HR core processes
- Experience implementing and supporting SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: HRIS , Consultant , Analyst , SuccessFactors , Employee Central #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.