Our client, a global IT Consulting firm, is looking for a HRIS Analyst to join their team for a long-term project. If you’re looking for an experience that allows you to interact with and bring support to HR counterparts in different countries, this position is ideal for you.
The Remote HRIS Analyst position will support the HR Director, along with HR leaders at the offices in different countries, through a new HRIS implementation. This person will act as the liaison to HR business partners outside of the country while troubleshooting, analyzing, and implementing the new system.
Remote HRIS Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide support and act as main point of contact to HR leaders and business partners in multiple countries throughout the implementation of the new HRIS
- Work closely with the HR teams both in and out of the United States
- Complete any administrative processes required throughout the implementation process
- Other projects as assigned by the HR Director
Remote HRIS Analyst Requirements:
- 3-5 years of HR experience, preferably within the generalist capacity
- Knowledge of HR administrative processes
- Experience using an HRIS and/or experiencing the implementation process
- ADP Experience is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and quickly provide or escalate issues
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: HRIS , ADP , IT , consulting , remote #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.