Are you a Recruiter with a healthcare background looking to work in a fast-paced role? Our client in the Chicagoland area is seeking a Remote Healthcare Recruiter to provide support with their explosive growth initiatives, specifically within their healthcare divisions. If you are looking to grow your experience within the talent acquisition space and work for one of Chicago’s leading senior healthcare providers, please apply today!
This Remote Healthcare Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment of roles while building a pipeline for future needs. This individual will need to source active and passive candidates using conventional and creative methods. Reporting directly to the Talent Acquisition Director, the Remote Healthcare Recruiter must have a proven background in delivering quality talent and not be averse to working in an environment of constant change!
Remote Healthcare Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Oversee detailed calendar management and recruitment coordination
- Full-cycle recruiting including phone and in-person interviewing, coordinating interviews, coordinating with hiring managers
- Manage and update client and candidate information in database
- Track recruiting metrics such as call volume, time-to-fill, and pipeline of candidates
- Communicate consistently with hiring managers on needs
- Actively source potential candidates on LinkedIn and various job boards
Remote Healthcare Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years of recruiting or relevant healthcare experience
- Sense of urgency to meet staffing goals and push open orders to close
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with an applicant tracking system
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: recruit , recruiter , recruiting coordinator , coordination , talent acquisition , sales recruiter , time-to-fill , metrics , Excel , pipeline , high-volume , hr , human resources , pivot tables , sourcing , recruiting , bullhorn , applicant tracking system , ats , medical , healthcare , hospital , nurse , medicine #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.