LaSalle Network is partnering with a global organization that is seeking a Remote Google Cloud Platform Architect to join their team. This individual will be responsible for being the GCP technical expert for the client’s overall GCP program and will also be responsible for designing and architecting an overall cloud eco-system in GCP that meets both technical and business requirements.
This is a 6-12 month contract opportunity with potential for extensions or conversion to full time if desired. This position can be done 100% remotely.
Remote Google Cloud Platform Architect Responsibilities:
- Work with Google VMware Engine (GCVE) and GCP Networking experience to enable GCVE deployments
- Migrate VMware workloads from on-prem to GCVE, hybrid cloud connectivity with HCX and NSX-T etc.
- GCP native Networking (VPC, Firewall, Load Balancer) and 3rd party appliances (e.g., palo alto, F5 etc.)
- Architect and build enterprise grade GCP landing zone
- Work with Google Cloud Services like Google App Engine (GAE), Google Compute Engine (GCE), Google Cloud Functions (GCF), Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL (Oracle/Postgres), Cloud Filestore, Networking (VPC, Firewall and Load Balancer)
- Work on an Agile team
Remote Google Cloud Platform Architect Requirements:
- Great communication skills, especially presenting, collaborating and partnering with stakeholders
- Experience with containerization such as Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) and Kubernetes a plus
- Experience with DevOps (CICD, IaC etc.) a plus
- Experience with VMware SDDC and traditional VMware vSphere a plus
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Google , Cloud , GCP , VMware , GCVE #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.