LaSalle Network is partnered with a parenting tech company that is using AI/ML at its core to provide sleep solutions for parents and their children. As the owner of an app with over 500,000 downloads on the Apple and Google Play Store, they are working with us to identify a Remote Full Stack Engineer (React & Node.js) to design and build features for existing products and build new applications. This is an opportunity to work for a company where passion and drive are highly valued, and work closely with company executives.
Remote Full Stack Engineer (React & Node.js) Responsibilities:
- Web, Android and iOS hybrid application design, development, testing and deployment
- Cloud infrastructure design, development and management
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements, design solutions and deliver life-changing products
- Lead sprint planning and execution
- Backend design and development including data structures and management
- Oversee engineers during project execution
Remote Full Stack Engineer (React & Node.js) Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with React.js, Angular.js or Vue.js, and API calls
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) experience with availability, security, performance and integrations
- Experience designing and building new user-facing apps, products or features
- Experience designing products that scale
- Ability to work with non-technical stakeholders, understanding feedback to build new or iterative products
Recruiter, Product & Engineering Practice
Keywords and Related Terms: react , native , react.js , react , angular , angular.js , vue , vue.js , GCP , AWS , Azure , google cloud , ionic , full stack , software engineer , developer #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.