Our client, a market leader in online gaming and sports betting, has experienced exponential growth in the last 10 years. They are looking to bring on a new Remote Financial Reporting Supervisor as they continue to expand the team! This company is headquartered in Chicago but is fully remote (in-office optional).
This Remote Financial Reporting Supervisor will work closely with the Controller and manage financial reporting, technical accounting research and international accounting! This role offers a competitive base salary up to $130,000 + bonus.
Remote Financial Reporting Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, in addition to other required SEC filings
- Research technical accounting matters and prepare technical accounting memoranda
- Support the international accounting entity close process, including consolidation
- Coordinate the international statutory financial statement process, working directly with international service providers and auditors
Remote Financial Reporting Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 5+ years of public accounting (public company clients) or SEC reporting experience
- CPA required
If you are interested in this Financial Reporting Supervisor opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Lisa Uechi, CPA
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accountant, accounting, finance , SEC , financial reporting , 10k , 10-k , public , gaming , casino , sports betting , technical accounting , research , statutory , international , consolidation , analytics , bachelor’s degree , bachelors degree , month end , reporting , reconciliation , journal entries , journal entry , balance sheet , income statement , profit & loss , cash , accruals , internal controls , GL , general ledger , GAAP , budgeting , ERP #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.