LaSalle Network is partnering with an organization that is seeking a Remote Drupal Developer to join their team. This individual will play a key role in a full-stack application development team, building promotional websites for various lines of businesses. The ideal candidate should bring along extensive experience in Drupal, development of content models for websites, and development of well-organized and tested front-end code. The ideal candidate will also have good experience with Drupal build and deployment practices and would be able to establish best practices in this area. This is a long-term contract opportunity and is 100% remote.
Remote Drupal Developer Responsibilities:
- Write and debug back-end code for Drupal, including:
- Drupal’s key APIs
- Custom module writing, converting, and editing for Drupal 7, 8, 9
- Work with advanced Drupal 8 tools such as Drush, Composer, Configuration Management, Plugins, Services, etc.
- Complete Drupal 8 site-building tasks, including:
- Enable and configure modules
- Settings, configurations, views, menus, view modes
- Assist as needed with content modelling and architecting solutions
- Attend scheduled agile ceremonies
- Collaborate, plan, and complete development tasks
- Peer review co-worker code changes
- Assist with back-end performance assessments and improvements
- Work in a collaborative development team
- Provide insights to help improve Drupal expertise of co-workers
Remote Drupal Developer Requirements:
- Professional code or other examples of systems they have designed or implemented relevant to enterprise CMS development
- Knowledge of Drupal coding best practices and security standards
- Used Git and Gitflow for version control in past professional roles
- DevOps knowledge, build and deployment pipeline to manage configure, plugin, and module management using CI tools
- Experience with pull request and peer review workflow
- Familiarity working within an Agile workflow and project ticketing systems
- Well-rounded understanding of Drupal-adjunct technologies, such as the LAMP platform and Drupal theming
- Ability to plan, run, and write automated tests with tools such as PHPUnit or NightWatch
- Strong written and verbal professional communication skills
- A professional, collaborative, and proactive approach to people and problems
- Ability to use the following skills on a daily basis: friendliness, judgment, empowerment, respect, integrity, tact, and honesty
- Team player with proven ability to work well under pressure and within deadlines
- Self-directed: able to work independently and within a virtual team as well as consistently manage your own time and tasks
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Remote Drupal Developer role, please send a resume to email@example.com today!
Recruiter, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Drupal , CMS , developer, remote , technology , it , technology services , agile , drush , composer , configuration management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.