LaSalle Network is partnering with a top consumer goods company looking to add a Remote Data Scientist to their team. This individual will be part of a brand new global digital team that fits within the organization’s larger data transformation journey. If you are passionate about using predictive analytics to solve business problems, apply today!
Remote Data Scientist Responsibilities:
- Leverage data to enable strategic business decisions
- Develop models to analyze ROI, promotional spend, advertising techniques, consumer demand and behaviors, and pricing
- Understand business issues and translate these into technical needs
- Gather and organize large and complex data assets, perform relevant analyses and modeling
- Ensure analytics model quality assurance and validate them (peer validation)
- Communicate hypotheses and findings in a structured way
- Partner with Data Analysts to present outcomes of models
- Leverage existing or create new data science capabilities to bring value through business use cases
Remote Data Scientist Requirements:
- 5+ years as a Data Scientist with extensive experience in building analytical solutions, preferably working in a large corporate environment
- Capable of solving complex issues through innovative solutions
- Ability to understand business needs and influence key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and listening
- Self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment and is results oriented
- Experience in various core analytics methods (Statistics, Segmentation/clustering techniques, Predictive modeling: e.g. logistic regression, linear regression, Machine learning: e.g. LCA, Random Forest, neural networks, time series analysis)
This is a full-time, permanent role with the ability to bring someone on fully remote. If you are qualified and interested in the Remote Data Scientist position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: python, azure, data science, IT, technology, analytics, logistic regression, linear regression, machine learning, data.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.