LaSalle Network is actively seeking Remote Customer Care Representatives for one of our clients in the Quincy, MA area! In this position, you will help customers with their online transactions and phone inquiries to help resolve questions they have while providing top notch customer service. If you are looking for the flexibility to work in a remote setting with a well-known company look no further!
Remote Customer Care Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer emails
- Provide product, service, order-status, and account information to customers
- Process orders, resolve billing issues, exchange or return merchandise, and adjust customer accounts accordingly
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints while maintaining detailed documentation and record keeping
- Identify and escalate unresolved customer issues to management for further investigation
- Follow up calls to customers to confirm appropriate changes were made
Remote Customer Care Representative Requirements:
- One year of experience working with customers in a phone-based role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, general computer skills, and basic typing skills
- Proven customer specialist experience: active listening, customer-focused, professional telephone manner, interact positively and effectively with customers, multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Be a positive coworker: work well in a team environment, collaborate, bring a positive attitude, be reliable and dependable, willingness to support others and contribute to an overall positive culture
- Ability to use critical thinking skills and make decisions
If you are interested in the Remote Customer Care Representative role, apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , CSR , customer care , inbound calls , outbound calls
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.