LaSalle Network has partnered with a major client in the food development space looking for a Remote Communications Specialist. This role is a 12-18 month contract and will be fully remote. However, please note candidates need to sit in the Chicagoland area.
This is a great opportunity for someone in the communications space looking to make a big impact at a large company. If this sounds like you, please apply directly here!
Remote Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work with different teams in order to determine communication strategy and needs
- Create and build communication plans that include different deliverables for different communication needs (awareness flyers, videos, key messages, etc.)
- Work within different share points for internal channels (SharePoint, etc.)
- Create feedback processes in order to track results of communication strategies
Remote Communications Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in the communications space
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant space
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Background in working with change management in the past
- Background in working in different forms of communication (digital, print, spoken, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Portfolio required
Keywords and Related Terms: communications , marketing , long-term contract #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.