We have partnered with the leading global data and insights company who is reinventing the market research industry. Our client has won numerous awards, and works with global brands like General Mills, Unilever, and PepsiCo. They are looking for a highly motivated Client Development Specialist to join their growing Sales team. The Client Development Specialist works with Sales Directors by directly supporting a book of business with all client communication, identification of upsell opportunities, and overall health of existing accounts. Our client is offering a competitive base salary + bonus + amazing company culture and remote flexibility.
Client Development Specialist Responsibilities:
- Partner cross-functionally across internal resources
- Identifying upsell opportunities within client engagements
- Support and often times lead day-to-day management of accounts
- Identify areas for increased efficiency and optimization with internal processes
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in account management, research, survey, and advanced capabilities to ensure that client goals are met
- Create proposals and briefs that outline client objectives
Client Development Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience as a BDR/ SDR
- SaaS/Tech experience preferred
- Proven track record of meeting sales goals and striving for excellence beyond expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with people
- Passionate and self-motivated with a constant drive to succeed
- Demonstrated strength in quantitative and analytical ability
If you are interested in this Remote Client Development Specialist position and meet the requirements above, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related terms: remote , account development , client success , sales , upsell , cross-selling , account management , business development, sales development , market research , data , enterprise , technology , SaaS , software solutions , cpg , consumer goods ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.