LaSalle Network has partnered with a Fortune 500 distribution company that is seeking a Remote Cash Applications Specialist to join their team! Our client has been in business for over 100 years and works with some of the most recognized brands in the US. With the recent growth they have seen, they are looking to expand their accounting teams.
This role will give you the opportunity to contribute to the team from day one, collaborate with supervisors and management and further develop your cash applications experience.
Remote Cash Applications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process a high volume of transactions and accurately post all payments received
- Monitor adjustments and transfers prior to month end
- Perform general ledger audits
- Research issues of unapplied cash and determine the appropriate solution
- Post ACH/wire transfer payments to appropriate accounts
Remote Cash Applications Specialist Requirements:
- At least 1+ year of experience in a cash applications position
- Familiarity with Excel and navigating large sets of data
- Familiarity with Excel functions (pivot tables, v-lookups)
If you are interested in the Cash Applications Specialist position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: cash, cash applications, cash application specialist, Excel, ERP, remittances, accounts receivable, ACH, wire transfer, general ledger, month end, unapplied cash, lockbox, cash posting #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.