LaSalle Network is working with Chicago’s premier outplacement firm looking for a Remote Career Consultant to join their rapidly growing client servicing team. This organization provides support to those being affected by corporate layoffs. As a Remote Career Consultant, you will be the point of contact for your clients, working with them one-on-one to support and guide them in their job search. This organization prides itself on training and development of its employees, as well as its proven track record of growing and promoting individuals from within the company.
Remote Career Consultant Responsibilities:
- Work with clients virtually to coach on various job searching strategies
- Provide solutions in a timely and professional manager
- Pull reports upon request and utilize Excel to analyze data
- Research and become a subject matter expert in the job market across multiple industries
- Be able to provide additional support to other team members as needed
Remote Career Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year university required
- 5 plus years of prior work experience involving client or customer support
- Superior communication skills, including written and oral
- A strong drive to help others to improve their personal situation
- Ability to show empathy and guidance in stressful situation
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional candidate interested in building client servicing skills and growing their career by helping others.
If you are interested in this Remote Career Consultant position, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: consultant, coach, account manager , account specialist , account executive , client service , client relations , client servicing , sales , HR , human resources , business development , entry level , entry-level , client support
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.