Where video interviews become even faster! Our client’s purpose is to provide a solution to the long, drawn out interview process by providing their easy-to-use video interviewing software. They are partnered with over 5,000 companies using their service and in over 100 countries globally. Essentially, they are a way for companies to better screen candidates more efficiently, review interviews at ANY time since they are recorded through the software, make for better collaboration between hiring managers, which in turns makes for better quality in-person interviews for their biggest clients.
Our client, a Chicagoland area company, is looking for Remote Business Development Representatives, to join their team. They will be a part of a work hard play hard atmosphere while enjoying the countless perks the company offers. As a Remote Business Development Representative, your main objective is to prospect customers and get them excited about the service you're providing and further schedule them for product demonstrations with an Account Executive.
Remote Business Development Representative Responsibilities
- Engage prospective customers by phone and email
- Qualify inbound leads and advance them to the next step in our company’s sales cycle
- Partner closely with Account Executives to ensure strong communication and proper handoffs
- Make a great first impression with our prospects by demonstrating strong knowledge in key areas such as product, competitors, industry, and more (you’ll be thoroughly trained on this!)
- Hit your monthly targets for qualified demos booked and completed
- Participate in industry trade shows to showcase product and acquire a large amount of leads
- Be a product knowledge expert and successfully overcome prospective customer objections
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and optimize our sales processes
- Accurately enter and maintain clean data in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Learn our technology stack (Salesforce, Outreach, Google, and more) to become more efficient and effective at your job
Remote Business Development Representative Requirements
- College degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Personable, results-oriented, and outgoing self-starter
- Great teammate and quick learner
- Respectful, trustworthy, and accountable
- High energy level with a passion for the product/company
- Critical thinking skills
- Eagerness to grow/learn
- Any sales experience is preferred, but not required
If you are interested and qualify per the above requirements, please apply for this Remote Business Development Representative position!
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , business development , software , entry level , sales representative , internship , intern , sales rep , ae , account executive , account manager , client servicing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.