Our client is the leading industrial automation manufacturer and is an end-to-end partner for companies looking to embrace additive and on-demand manufacturing by supporting clients with product design, engineering, testing and validation, all the way to global manufacturing and supply chain. This company is currently seeking a Remote Business Development Manager to join their growing team.
This Remote Business Development Manager will play a fundamental role in helping achieve the company’s ambitious new customer acquisition and revenue growth plans. This candidate must be comfortable self-generating leads, effectively working inbound leads, qualifying opportunities, advancing sales cycles and closing new business.
Remote Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails, network with existing accounts and convert inbound leads into opportunities
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects in sales territory
- Research accounts and the buyers within each account, truly know the prospect
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Perform effective on-line demonstrations for prospects
- Close new business and achieve quota
- Team with channel partners to source and close new business
Remote Business Development Manager Requirements:
- 10+ years of closing sales experience
- History of consistent quota achievement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great listener and capable of developing a genuine rapport with prospects and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills and engaging potential buyers
- Bachelor’s degree required
The Remote Business Development Manager role provides engaging challenges to tackle every day with other smart, ambitious, creative people. This role also offers a competitive salary plus bonuses and an equity package, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, balanced work and life with unlimited PTO, office holidays and flexible working options, as well as the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a high-growth startup and take on additional responsibilities as you challenge yourself daily. Please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: remote , account , executive , sales , selling , key , pipeline , prospect , calling , call , opportunities , business , client , sales-cycle , partner , AE , account executive , B2b , business to business , closing #LI-CTSR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.