LaSalle Network has partnered with an international B2B SaaS company to hire a Remote Business Advisor.
This position will have ownership over the firm's Pharmaceutical, Medicaid, and Life Sciences categories of clients in providing best practices and recommendations around implementing using the firm's state-of-the-art software.
Remote Medicaid Business Advisor Responsibilities:
- Manage the Medicaid Supplemental contracts including communication, as applicable, with external customers to determine contract requirements and position AstraZeneca to respond with high quality and timely contractual information
- Collaborate with other Business Advisors on contract set up/maintenance to help ensure the accuracy of all assigned supplemental contracts, verifying that the Medicaid program in the system replicates the requirements of the executed contract
- Develop and manage strong communication and relationships with internal and external customers
- Understand and interpret Medicaid contract language and regulations
Remote Business Advisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years working in the Medicaid/Medicare/Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences Industry
- Ability to collaborate and present with clients
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
Project Manager, Marketing Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: business advisor , marketing , Medicaid #LI-CTMKDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.