- Strong automation and infrastructure skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple disciplines
- Solid foundation in either IT or Software Engineering
- Strong understanding of CI/CD
- Azure DevOps or Jenkins
- Exposure to Azure, AWS, or GC. Azure preferred
- Cloud-based networking (VNets, App gateways, etc)
- System or Network Engineering
- Monitoring (New Relic, LogEntries, Rapid7, etc)
- PaaS (WebApps, Azure SQL, etc)
- Git, Jenkins, Octopus, ARM, Ansible, Azure CLI or similar.
- Big Data Operational Experience: Kafka, Zookeeper, HIVE and Hadoop
- Operational Experience: LAMP Stack
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Remote Azure DevOps Engineer role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: DevOps, DevOps Engineer, Azure #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.