LaSalle Network is hiring Remote Associate Researchers for entry-level openings in Dallas, Texas. We are a national recruiting and staffing firm with clients all over the country, and in our 23 years in business we have had tremendous success hiring recent college graduates and promoting them from within. We have a commitment to learning and development, and we have received recognition five years in a row from Training Magazine for having one of the Top 125 training programs in the country!
As a Remote Associate Researcher, you are the first point of contact for engaging candidates and recruiting them to interview with LaSalle Network. You play a critical role in supporting our various recruiting teams by identifying strong candidates who can be presented to current or future job opportunities with our clients.
Remote Associate Researcher Responsibilities:
- Support the various recruiting teams at LaSalle Network by sourcing talent via our applicant tracking system, LinkedIn, and various job boards
- Contact candidates over the phone to discuss their professional experience and gauge their interest in working with LaSalle Network to pursue job opportunities
- Schedule interviews with LaSalle Network’s Recruiters and Project Managers
- Work with management to create and execute effective search strategies
- Meet or exceed daily and weekly goals around calls made and interviews scheduled
Remote Associate Researcher Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- High energy and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Goal-oriented nature and a willingness to work in a fast-paced, metrics-based environment
- Strong desire for feedback, coaching, and personal career growth
Our Research team is led by a director with 9+ years of industry experience, and the team culture is fun, competitive, and collaborative. If you are an entry-level candidate interested in beginning your recruiting career at an organization that prioritizes learning, career development, and teamwork, please apply to our Remote Associate Researcher role today!
Senior Director, Corporate and Campus Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: associate researcher , researcher , sourcer , sourcing , sourcing specialist , recruiter , recruiting , entry-level recruiter , entry level recruiter , human resources , HR , recruitment, entry level , entry-level
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.