Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a top software company to identify a new Remote Anaplan Financial Systems Manager. This individual will be the main point of contact for the newly implemented Anaplan platform and assist with the buildout of their reporting capabilities.
This role is fully remote and has a budgeted base salary of $130,000-$140,000 with additional bonus eligibility and lucrative yearly stock option grants.
Remote Anaplan Financial Systems Manager Responsibilities:
- Design, build and lead the operations and maintenance of workspaces and models in Anaplan, identifying and implementing new business functionality to build scalable processes
- Be the subject matter expert on Paylocity’s Anaplan platform
- Partner with business owners and teams to understand complex functional needs, prioritize and translate requests into functioning Anaplan models, taking into account a wide range of variables
Remote Anaplan Financial Systems Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as finance, economics, engineering or information systems
- Certified in Anaplan; completed Level 1 and Level 2 training preferred
- Understanding of FP&A processes and financial concepts with exposure to financial modeling
- 5+ years of work experience in Business Applications, Finance or roles involved with enterprise software implementations
- 2+ years of model building in Anaplan
If you are interested in the Anaplan Financial Systems Manager role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , FP&A manager , finance manager , manufacturing , Anaplan , master anaplanner , systems #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.