Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a national commercial equipment finance company that provides financing and consulting services in the United States. They are the largest independent, family-owned national company in the U.S. and are dedicated to helping manufacturers, vendors and dealers keep their customers for a lifetime.
Our client is looking for a Remote Advanced Salesforce Administrator. This position is responsible for managing, optimizing and cultivating best practices for this client’s platform and other applications. As a member of the Product team, this role will be expected to ensure clients leverage Salesforce as a key platform for many of its business processes. The ideal candidate understands the capabilities and products Salesforce offers for connecting the dots to achieve business goals.
This is a six-month contract opportunity, with potential to convert to permanent.
Remote Advanced Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities:
- Salesforce design and solutions
- Create a future roadmap for Salesforce that meets the needs of the company
- Work with Documentation, PO and Design teams
- Direct others in Salesforce execution
Remote Advanced Salesforce Administrator Requirements:
- Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, Service Cloud
- Declarative programming knowledge and understanding of APIs (specifically Salesforce, Rest and Soap)
- Ability to see the whole picture and design solutions that meet the needs of the business
- Documentation, operation and maintenance of Salesforce platform; Apex Coding
- DevOps tools (Github, Capado, GearSet)
- Platform Builder certification preferred
- Past experience maintaining and driving salesforce
- Agile experience preferred
- Mentorship experience preferred
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Must be receptive to coaching and flexible
- Must have excellent communication skills
Keywords and Related Terms: salesforce , service cloud , experience cloud , sales cloud #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.