LaSalle Network is working with a client in the specialty higher education space to find their next Remote Admissions Advisor. We are looking for engaged, caring colleagues to join our organization in serving their students. The Remote Admissions Advisors will act as the first point of contact for prospective students. The ideal candidate is warm, sales minded and excited to enhance these meaningful relationships with students.
This organization prides themselves on their comprehensive benefits and professional development and can help you meet your goals. If you are looking for career advancement, the opportunity to maintain a healthy lifestyle and to make an impact on an organization from day one, this is the role for you!
This position has an hourly range of $24-27 per hour, and the company is located in Arlington Heights, IL, but is open to remote applicants.
Remote Admissions Advisor Responsibilities:
- Contact individuals and prospect students via phone or through video conferencing
- Guide students through the admissions process; respond to questions, link them to financial aid, gather the documents necessary to start school and ensure students complete admissions testing
- Network and build relationships with students to identify new prospective students
Remote Admissions Advisor Requirements:
- 1-3 years of sales or admissions experience preferred
- Excellent people skills and a drive to form meaningful connections over the phone and in-person
- Motivated to work with a team while also working independently
If you want to be a part of an organization focused on providing high-quality education and meaningful relationships, apply for this Remote Admissions Advisor role today!
Keywords and Related Terms: admissions , education , advisor , writing , higher education , students , relationship management #LI-STOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.