LaSalle Network has partnered with a high-growth technology company within the real estate industry who is looking to bring a Accounting Analyst onto their team! The Accounting Analyst will be directly supporting their Accounting and Treasury teams in New York, focused primarily on their banking relationships and cash management.
The Accounting Analyst position is an opportunity that provides direct access to upper management who will help facilitate professional growth, as well as build the strong communication skills necessary to explain complex concepts. Our client has experienced year after year growth, is a Top Fortune 100 workplace, and is a key player in expanding technology and services within real estate.
Accounting Analyst Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain monthly account reconciliations
- Serve as the first point of contact for any account discrepancies
- Support the month-end close process
- Ensure the accuracy of the general ledger and subsidiary ledgers
- Assist in implementation projects
Accounting Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related field
- 0-3 years of accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel – V-LOOKUPS and Pivot Tables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
If you’re an up-and-coming professional looking to join a high-growth technology company as a Accounting Analyst, please apply directly to set up a conversation with one of our recruiters!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: finance , bachelor’s , analysis , Excel , financial , analysis , excel, access, model , modeling , forecast , budget , budgeting , forecasting , analyst , commission , commissions , sales operations , payroll
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.