LaSalle Network has a great remote opportunity for a Remote Senior Accountant. Our client is healthcare and medical provider in northeast Iowa that provides top notch care to their community.
Remote Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare and complete month end processes including: journal entries, reconciliations, calculations, report generation for internal and external customers, etc.
- Maintain the ERP financial systems, general ledger, asset management, accounts payable, accounts receivable and all system office financial reporting systems; provide guidance and assistance to others regarding financial sub-systems upon request
- Prepare schedules required for financial audit and respond to auditor’s requests for documentation and explanation
- Prepare timely and accurate reporting to corporate and government agencies (ie: annual reporting package, capital spend and bondable projects, CBM, IRS 990 & 990T, Sales & Use Tax Reports, miscellaneous annual surveys, etc.)
- Assist primary customer groups in researching questions, understanding and interpreting financial reports (ie: month end financial report, charge and error reports, etc.)
- Anticipate, provide direction and support end users by trouble shooting problems for process related issues for workflow by tracking issues and communicating status and resolution
- Demonstrate proficiency in software and other computer application used to support department and organizational initiatives and is able to retrieve data upon request by writing reports; develop policies and procedures related to those systems
- Critically evaluate quantitative and qualitative data and findings in order to provide information to leaders, metric owners and improvement teams by developing reports that will be presented to leadership in order for them to make decisions
- Maintain required department confidentiality and abide by HIPPA regulations
- Take an active role in enhancing ability to carry out job functions through personal and professional/job-related growth and development and participate in medical center and/or departmental education programs
- Communicate with and perform duties following the philosophy of Customer
- Support and abide by all medical center, departmental and safety policies and procedures; proactively identify safety concerns surrounding the work environment
- Perform other responsibilities as requested by supervisor, manager or department head
Remote Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required
- Certificate in Public Accounting preferred
- 2-4+ years accounting experience required
- Healthcare experience preferred
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: health , accounting , finance #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.