LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a Series C startup, with over $100M in total funding! Our client is a digital marketplace that has created a mobile application which allows businesses to connect with qualified talent. They are looking to add experienced and passionate Remote Account Managers to their growing team.
As a Remote Account Manager, you will have a competitive base salary and bonus plan, strategic client outreach, and be given the training and tools needed to succeed. On top of their compensation package, our client offers: unlimited PTO, great healthcare plans, additional monthly spiffs, and flexible work-life balance.
Remote Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with enterprise accounts
- Own both growth and retention metrics for a portfolio of customer accounts
- Provide daily support and service to clients, rallying internal resources to achieve and exceed client expectations
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams and stakeholders to drive revenue with key accounts
Remote Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of account management and/or sales experience
- Consistent achievement of sales goals
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred not required
- Experience engaging with high-level decision makers
- Competitive mentality with a passion for continued growth and development
Our client is looking for high energy go-getters to help transform the company as an Account Manager! If you are looking to make an impact at a successful company and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: hybrid , sales , account management , saas , key account , business , partner , selling , startup , mid-market , enterprise , mobile app , solutions selling , technology , New York , relationship management , growth , retention , upselling , hybrid , cross-selling #LI-CTSR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.