Our client is the leading industrial automation manufacturer who is the end-to-end partner for companies looking to embrace additive and on-demand manufacturing by supporting clients with product design, engineering, testing, and validation – all the way to global manufacturing and supply chain. This company is currently seeking a Remote Account Executive to join their growing team.
This Remote Account Executive will play a fundamental role in helping achieve the company’s ambitious new customer acquisition and revenue growth plans. This candidate must be comfortable self-generating leads, effectively working inbound leads, qualifying opportunities, advancing sales cycles, and closing new business.
Remote Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails, networking with the existing accounts, and converting inbound leads into opportunities
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects in your sales territory
- Research accounts and the buyers within each account, truly know the prospect
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Perform effective on-line demonstrations for prospects
- Close new business and achieve quota
- Team with channel partners to source and close new business
Remote Account Executive Requirements:
- 2+ years of closing sales experience
- History of consistent quota achievement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great listener and capable of developing a genuine rapport with prospects and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills and engaging potential buyers
- BA/BS degree required
The Remote Account Executive role provides engaging challenges to tackle every day with other smart, ambitious, creative people, a competitive salary + bonus + equity package, comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage, balanced work and life with unlimited PTO, office holidays and flexible working options, as well as the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a high-growth startup and take on additional responsibilities as you challenge yourself daily. Please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: remote , account , executive , sales , selling , key , pipeline , prospect , calling , call , opportunities , business , client , sales-cycle , partner, AE, account executive, B2b, business to business, closing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.