LaSalle Network has partnered with leading global Saas professional services firm. Their products and services empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights to HR leaders. They are in search of experienced Remote Account Executives to join their team! These Remote Account Executives will be responsible for leading sales from both internal, existing channels, and external new business opportunities. Our client is looking for an individual to hunt for new business opportunities and maintain and grow strong relationships with existing stakeholders. They are offering a competitive compensation package + remote flexibility!
Remote Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Develop new clients and maintain existing corporate clients across North America
- Prospect and outbound outreach to develop own pipeline for new business development
- Manage annual client renewal including expanding survey participation and other offerings
- Share responsibility for retention of clients with an internal Client Services team
Remote Account Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience in a solution/service selling environment with consistent quota achievement
- Human Resources related experience, products, services and/or prior survey knowledge is a plus
- Prior use of Salesforce and online meeting presentation tools for selling (WebEx); Outlook efficiency and Excel experience essential
If you are interested in this Remote Account Executive position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , account executive , Saas , software , solutions , data , salesforce , information services , enterprise , software as a service , technology , HR , human resources , relationship management , remote , global , professional services , consulting #LI-CTSR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.