One of our fastest-growing technology clients, G2, headquartered in the heart of downtown Chicago is looking for a Relationship Manager to join their team (office is optional)! Over the past few years, G2 has been the recipient of several prestigious awards in the local and national business community, including receiving recognition for their excellent company culture and impressive growth.
As a Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and driving revenue within existing B2B client relationships. G2 has built an incredible customer base nationwide, and this position will be directly responsible for ensuring that client’s needs are met. This is a great foot in the door opportunity with a growing, notable company in Chicago!
Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue through renewals and upselling opportunities
- Create new ideas and plans through sales presentations (virtual and in-person)
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Build & maintain your expertise in marketing strategy, planning & tactics like ABM, ROI methodologies, etc.
Relationship Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of quota carrying sales or account management experience
- Honed ability to create and improve upon standard operating procedures
- Adtech or Digital media sales experience preferred
- Driven and competitive personality with experience exceed quotas
G2 is looking for an influencer who is not afraid to jump right into an innovative, high-growth environment. If you are interested in this Relationship Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Senior Recruiter, Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: customer , customer service , account management , account , account executive , client services , client service , client , account executive, technology , startup , start-up
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.