Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your existing skillset while also gaining valuable experience and growing your career? Our client, a nationally recognized healthcare provider, rewards teamwork, quality, and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. Their leading training program will give you the tools you need to succeed. If you are looking for a career in an organization that is a leader in the healthcare industry, then this position is for you!
Our client is looking for a Reimbursement Specialist to follow up on specific payor accounts for reconciliation and resolution. The leadership team is looking for knowledgeable revenue cycle professional who can start immediately!
Reimbursement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Submit timely, accurate invoices to payer for products and services provided
- Correctly determine quantities and prices for drugs billed
- Verifies that the services and products are correctly authorized and that required documentation is on file prior to billing
- Ensure that invoices are submitted for services and products that are properly ordered and confirmed as provided
- Ensure that all required documentation for billing is completed and accurate prior to claim submission
- Adhere to Regulatory / Payor Guidelines and policies & procedures
Reimbursement Specialist Requirements:
- 1-3 years of hospital or physician billing experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Strong communication skills and computer skills
- Professional attitude, demeanor, and work ethic
- Ability to work through a clearinghouse
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this Reimbursement Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: Medicare , Medicaid , remittance , a/r , aging , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.