Are you looking for an organization where you’re able to start your career, grow as a professional, and expand your knowledge of the healthcare revenue cycle? If so, our client, located in the Chicagoland area, is looking for a Reimbursement Specialist that has worked with commercial and managed care insurances carriers. The leadership team is looking for eager professionals that are open to learning and growing their knowledge within the revenue cycle space!
- Ensure all claims are accurately transmitted daily and meet team goals
- Complete follow-up of claims on a timely basis according to the productivity guidelines for account follow-up goals
- Following up on patient accounts and verifying insurance information for billing patient claims.
- Researching rejected bills and obtaining necessary information from patients and facilities.
- Auditing and correcting charge documents for rebilling purposes.
- Pursue unpaid accounts by telephone or electronic inquiry to determine status of payment in accordance with department follow-up timeliness
- Provide feedback to management regarding any issues or repetitive errors that may be encountered during claim review and submission
- 1+ years of hospital or physician billing experience is required
- Working knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Strong communication skills and computer skills
- Professional attitude, demeanor and work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this Reimbursement Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager| Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: Medicare, Medicaid, remittance, a/r, aging, payment, payment plans, charity, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, executive search, technology, marketing, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions