Are you a supply chain professional looking to help manage supply chain operations cross-functionally for a strong and steadily growing multi-national company? Our partner is looking for candidates with 5+ years of experience in supply chain management to join their team as a Regional Supply Chain Manager.
The Regional Supply Chain Manager is a highly visible position that leads all supply chain functions to provide results driven leadership for all aspects of material flow across several manufacturing locations. The Regional Supply Chain Manager will be accountable for all supply chain oversight including raw materials planning and purchasing, inventory, production scheduling and final product inventory for multiple manufacturing locations.
Regional Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities:
- Raw materials inventory planning, budgeting, raw material purchasing, production scheduling, training, cost reduction initiatives and continuous improvement
- Coordinate and align supply chain objectives across manufacturing, R&D, sales, and procurement departments
- Deliver timely, cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials
- Coordinate S&OP activities and/or integrated business planning initiatives
- Lead and manage the Raw Materials Coordinators/Buyers of the manufacturing sites
- Manage production planning and collaborate with operations and logistics to ensure that on-time delivery, cycle time and goals are met
- Lead material management efforts to reduce shortages and set appropriate controls maintaining strategic raw materials inventory levels
- Lead the Schedulers located at different manufacturing sites
- Work with plant and logistics departments to determine and set up intercompany transfers
- Lead supply chain initiatives to support Commercial and R&D Projects for new product introductions as well as supply chain strategy and operational improvement projects
- Organize and optimize raw materials inventory levels for the sites
- Work closely with Manufacturing and Commercial to influence decisions to meet technical capabilities and business objectives Implement and lead weekly Sales, Operations and Inventory Planning (SOIP) meetings with cross functional teams
- Create and leverage analytics to lead and inform cross-functional decisions related to product assortment strategy, tracking key performance indicators and inputs into supply chain decisions
- Develop processes to improve forecast accuracy, increase collaboration with internal partners and ensure that the translation of demand into the supply-planning process works seamlessly
- Drive forecast process improvement and best practices with key business partners to measure and improve forecast accuracy metrics season-over-season/year-over-year
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results
- Develop strong relationships with manufacturing partners and become trusted point of contact to have detailed discussions concerning changes and discrepancies in forecasted volumes across all customers and factories
- Responsible for training and career development of supply chain associates
- Oversee the daily workflow and assignments
Regional Supply Chain Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, logistics or finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience plus 5 years of experience in inventory and warehousing operational processes in a multi-site environment
- 10+ years of supply chain, logistics or product management experience
- Must demonstrate a collaborative leadership style which promotes teamwork and excellence
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS Power Point)
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP, Infor M3 or similar
- Knowledge and use of forecast and demand planning tools/software
- Able to demonstrate strong communication, leadership, analytical, critical thinking, reasoning, problem-solving, organization and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects, complete deadlines on-time and maintain strong accuracy
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
If you are interested in this Regional Supply Chain Manager position, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain manager , supply chain , material flow , manufacturing #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.