LaSalle Network is currently partnered with an innovative and globally recognized alcohol company looking for Regional Sales Manager to join their growing team in Los Angeles, California. Due to extensive growth over the past three years within their spirits division and development of new products, they're looking for a strong Regional Sales Manager to develop the LA market and expand their west coast presence.
Our client offers a competitive base salary and commission structure, 401k match at 4%, and 100% employer paid benefits.
Regional Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for revenues and volume goals across the region
- Build out and manage a team of sales representatives
- Drive relationships with distributors and key accounts
- Identify and interpret market trends
Regional Sales Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Beverage experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of leading teams, wholesaler management, field sales, and analytical problem solving
- Adaptability to fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this Regional Sales Manager position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Sales Recruiting, Team Lead
Keywords and related terms: business , development , sales , representative , beverage , alcohol , territory , chain , accounts
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.