LaSalle Network’s Client is a leading healthcare organization based near downtown Chicago and is hiring a Regional Manager, Financial Planning & Analytics for their dynamic team. The ideal candidate will manage the Decision Support Services team and provide support to, in the way of financial data and decision validation, enterprise wide.
Regional Manager, Financial Planning & Analytics Responsibilities:
- Provide support for all financial activities as required, including the review and approval of statistics reported to the ministry, system office, and outside organizations
- Responsible for data integrity & financial system management, overseeing all cost accounting data loads and reconciliations to the Income Statement
- Oversee Revenue Cycle reporting and optimization initiatives
- Serve as the financial Performance Management lead for the system’s Work Force Management initiative, including the management of all Kronos Analytics maintenance and support throughout the system
- Work with department managers and health system leadership to provide the financial analysis and reporting tools needed to meet productivity targets, prepare labor budgets, and analyze financial results
- Quantify and analyze impact of organizational initiatives
- Act as a partner to Finance Operations, Revenue Cycle, Reimbursement, and Accounting leadership
Regional Manager, Financial Planning & Analytics Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or business administration required
- MBA, highly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience, ideally 6-8 years
- Kronos Workforce Analytics experience preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, as well as compile complex reports and develop presentations
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and establish direction
- Ability to organize workflow
If you are interested in this Regional Manager, Financial Planning & Analytics role and qualify per the above requirement, please apply today!
Associate Director, Executive Search
Keywords and Related Terms: healthcare , revenue cycle , financial planning , budgeting , forecasting , SQL , visualization tools , strategy , development
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.