We are searching for a Regional Benefits, Compensation and HRIS Manager for thriving CPG Company in the Western suburbs of Chicago. This individual will play a strategic role in the growth of the organization. Reporting directly into the executive leadership team, this person will have a seat at the table.
As the Regional Benefits, Compensation and HRIS Manager, you will spearhead the implementation of a new HRIS system and have the flexibility to re-design and improve an already existing compensation and benefits plan.
Regional Benefits, Compensation and HRIS Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with leadership on the creation and implementation of benefit plan designs
- Own open enrollment for corporate as well as front line employees
- Act as a strategic partner to the HRIS consultant during the rollout and implementation of the new HRIS system
- Develop and facilitate systems training across the organization
- Conduct market research and data analysis to make recommendations related to compensation plans and structure
Regional Benefits, Compensation and HRIS Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience implementing or updating an HRIS system; experience with ADP Vantage or ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Self-starter with an ability to lead and execute projects from start to finish
- Previous experience with benefit plan design and owning the open enrollment process
- Must have at least 5 years of progressive, analytical experience in compensation, benefits and HRIS
Thank you for your time and consideration of the Regional Benefits, Compensation and HRIS Manager. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , compensation , hris , benefits , compensation and benefits , total rewards , analysis , hris implementation , policy , procedure , manager , strategy , benchmarking , vendor negotiations , performance management , leadership
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.